The Division of Prehospital and Emergency Healthcare offers continuing education courses for healthcare providers. Learners may take part in provider classes or become an instructor and acquire ready-to-teach materials to train others in a number of curricula, including acute coronary syndromes, airway management, and Advanced Stroke Life Support. Learn more...
Next Generation Harvey - New Features
- 20 customized patient scenarios, including cases at faster heart rates – now 50 cases total
- 10 comprehensive standardized patient cases that can be used with Harvey for training and OSCEs
- Additional peripheral pulses for palpation
- Laptop included with curriculum and option to bundle UMedic e-learning curricula
- Free subscription to live webinars for ongoing instructor and technical training
A University of Miami graduate, former president of American Savings and Loan, and chairman of the Shepard Broad Foundation, Morris was a long-time supporter of Harvey® and the innovative use of simulation in medical education. The Gordon Center auditorium was named in honor of Morris and his sister Ann Bussel (pictured above in 2006). Heartfelt condolences to Ann, Morris’s wife Anita, son Anthony and the extended Broad family.